Peter Barnes is the editor of AP and pastor at Revesby Presbyterian Church NSW.
- What’s Wrong with The Uluru Statement from the Heart￼
- An Open Letter to John Pesutto MP - Let Women Speak!
- HOW LONG?
- Understanding the Trans Cult
- The Subtle Art of Deception: C. S. Lewis’ The Screwtape Letters (Part 1)
- THE PLACE OF CONSCIENCE
- TODAY'S QUICK WORD
- The Subtle Art of Deception - C. S. Lewis’ The Screwtape Letters (Part 3)
- What is the Christian View of Sex Education and Consent?
- Biblical Critical Theory: A Review
The Christian Woman and Singleness (with Catherine Searle) - Profiles in Christian Living
In this episode of Profiles In Christian Living, host Mark Powell speaks with Catherine Searle about the challenges and freedoms that come with singleness in the Christian Church today. Be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and check out other episodes. For more like this, visit ap.org.au This podcast was recorded and produced at Production Farm Studios, Hobart. www.productionfarm.studio