- The Sin of Selfish Ambition in Christian Ministry
- Facing Death as a Christian
- Review: "Remaking the World: How 1776 Created the Post-Christian West"
- Interview: The Missionally Reformed Pastor
- What’s Wrong with The Uluru Statement from the Heart￼
- Interview: Andrew Wilson
- Was Elihu a True or False Prophet?
- What is the Christian View of Sex Education and Consent?
- Interview: Rosaria Butterfield
- How can we benefit from covenant theology, and why is it so important?
Gordon Cheng: Facing Death as a Follower of Jesus - Profiles in Christian Living
Gordon Cheng—diagnosed with terminal bowel cancer—talks about facing death as a Christian. Where we can draw strength, comfort and most of all hope as we walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death.