Reformers is seeking an Operations Manager to ensure their customers are given excellent service as they grow their sales and warehousing operations.
Reformers Bookshop is Australia’s largest Evangelical, Reformed bookshop selling only the best Christian books online and in store. Our goal of promoting and selling the Bible and Christian books to glorify God and strengthen Christians and others through reading useful literature of an evangelical and reformed Christian heritage Australia-wide has not wavered in over three decades.
Reformers is seeking an Operations Manager to ensure their customers are given excellent service as they grow their sales and warehousing operations. This role has become available due to rapid growth of the business. Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- love reading, be theologically astute and have Reformed convictions,
- be a reformed evangelical protestant in good standing with your local church,
- have a proven ability to manage and motivate a team,
- have a hunger for customer satisfaction,
- be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter,
- be technologically capable, and,
- be able to develop and improve business processes.
Candidates should apply as soon as possible as we are looking to fill this role quickly and will assess applications as they are submitted. Applications will close at 5pm Friday 22nd of October, 2021.
To apply, receive a full job description or for further information, please email the General Manager, Thomas Eglinton at email@example.com or call 0437 650 916.