Reformed Thought for Christian Living
- Was Elihu a True or False Prophet?
- Review of Constantine R. Campbell, Jesus v. Evangelicals: A Biblical Critique of a Wayward Movement, (Zondervan, 2023).
- What’s Wrong with The Uluru Statement from the Heart￼
- FROM COMMUNISM TO CHRIST
- John Knox: A Man of Prayer
- EPHESIANS, 47th study
- TODAY'S QUICK WORD
- BOOK REVIEW: BIBLICAL THEOLOGY
- EPHESIANS, 49th study
- EPHESIANS, sixth study
The Christian Woman and Singleness (with Catherine Searle) - Profiles in Christian Living
In this episode of Profiles In Christian Living, host Mark Powell speaks with Catherine Searle about the challenges and freedoms that come with singleness in the Christian Church today. Be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and check out other episodes. For more like this, visit ap.org.au This podcast was recorded and produced at Production Farm Studios, Hobart. www.productionfarm.studio